There are many benefits of an ORACCA membership.
- Access to local experts from NW Natural, PGE, Energy Trust of Oregon and Local and State Building Code Division personnel for your technical and code questions.
- Monthly meetings with informative presentations that benefit both the Contractor and Supplier.
- Relevant technical training and educational classes.
- Monthly newsletters and email communications filled with industry information and updates.
- National, state, and local websites with the best in HVAC/R information and resources, technical tips, and management tools.
- Reduced rates on materials, conferences, and training.
- Your company name and phone number on the ORACCA website for Consumer Search of HVAC/R professionals, should you wish to participate in the Website advertising program
- Contractor Member Includes Employees $ 500.00
- Associate Member Includes Employees $ 500.00
- Mfg. Rep. Member Includes Employees $ 250.00
If you are not an ORACCA member, please join today via the links below.
Exclusive ORACCA Members-Only Video Resources
These videos are password protected. For access to the passwords contact Dan Pfau: email@example.com
|A2L refrigerants, by Daikin|
|Programs & Incentives: Energy Trust Oregon & Trade Ally NW|
|Utilities and Industry Incentives|
|The Future Of Refrigerants|
|Balanced Ventilation & Residential Specialty Codes|