What will I get?
There are many benefits of an ORACCA membership.
Here are the top three mentioned by existing members.
1. Networking with other contractors. This source of information is invaluable in handling problems
within your own company. ORACCA members help fellow members to be successful.
2. Training discounts. Brazing, NATE, Manuals J, D&T certification, CFC Certification pricing for members, more than covers the cost of membership.
3. Medical insurance. The Health plan just negotiated an additional 15% reduction off the first year premium. This should more than pay for any ORACCA membership dues.
Additional reason for membership are:
- Access to local experts from NW Natural, PGE, ETO and Local and State Building Code Division personnel for your technical and code questions.
- Monthly meetings with informative presentations that benefit both the Contractor and Supplier.
- Relevant technical training and educational classes.
- Monthly newsletters and email communications filled with industry information and updates.
- National, state, and local websites with the best in HVAC/R information and resources, technical tips, and management tools.
- Reduced rates on materials, conferences, and training.
- Your company name and phone number on the ORACCA website for Consumer Search of HVAC/R professionals, should you wish to participate in the Website advertising program
- Contractor Member Includes Employees $ 500.00
- Associate Member Includes Employees $ 500.00
- Mfg. Rep. Member Includes Employees $ 250.00
Help your business grow with better visibility and a competitive edge in the marketplace that only comes with ACCA membership.
Contractor Member Packet
PO Box 1949 Vancouver, WA 98668 | • Phone 360-834-3805 •
Fax 503-914-1999 • www.oracca.org
Not a member? We’d love to serve you, too.