Click full screen on icon at bottom of video to see better
Welcome to ORACCA’s Learning System, we have created a short video to help you get started.
- In your favorite browser go to https://certification.oracca.org/ and click enter, this will bring up a log in page.
- Enter your user name and password that were provided in the email you received from us.
- Click the Login Button
- You will be taken into the website – on menu click on course, once on the Course page, click on Graphic “Online Training”.
- This will take you to the Brazing Training over view. You will see current status – not enrolled, go to right side where it says get started and click take this course.
- We have divided this course into 4 parts, approximately 10+ min. for each section, to simplify the process.
- Here you will be able to begin the 4 part lessons to help you to prepare for the Brazing Certification written test. Between now and the test date, please spend time going over the 4 sections of the video and the study material. Do not expect to walk in and pass the test. The odds are against it. We put together this information so that you can prepare for the material involved with the actual test.
If you have any additional questions or need help with getting your password, please contact Dan@oracca.org.